Close 24780600: Resubmit Requisition On Reject FYI Notification Not Changing Responsibility Context
(Doc ID 2235408.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Resubmit Requisition" on reject FYI Notification not changing responsibility context
Expect to get into to the correct responsibility when opening a notification.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Requisition from XX org and Submit for Approval.
2. Logged in from User and reject the above requisition.
3. Now change the Responsibility from “XX IP” to any other org IP responsibility.
4. Check the Reject FYI.
5. Non-XX responsibility opened and now from email notification trying to do “Resubmit Requisition”.
6. When trying resubmitting “Resubmit Requisition” from email notification.
Resubmit requisition is launching the shopping cart page and converting the requisition raised from XX org to Other org.
Context switch to XX org is not happening here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document