OEOIMP: For An Internal Requisition With Multiple Deliver To Locations Order Import Fails To Import With Error "You Are Trying to Insert an Existing Order or Update an Order That Does Not Exist."
(Doc ID 2235690.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an internal requisition is created with multiples lines, and each line has a deliver to location that is tied to the same customer but for different addresses.
"Order Import" run for creating internal sales order fails with the following error
Message :You are trying to insert an existing order or update an order that does not exist. Please enter a correct operation code.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create two locations used as Internal Location
2. Using Purchasing responsibility navigate to Setup->Organizations->Locations
3. Setup Location 1 and Location 2
4. Create a single customer with two addresses
- Address 1 - Ship To - tied to Location 1
- Address 2 - Ship To - tied to Location 2
5. Create an internal Reqisition - having two lines - referencing the two locations
- Line 1 - Location 1
- Line 2 - Location 2
6. Execute the Create Internal Orders
7. Execute the Import Orders process in Order Management.
8. Navigate to Order Management - Order Import ->Corrections
9 Can see error in report details "You are trying to insert an existing order"
9. Query on the Order Lines data and find that there is an orphaned record
Patch 12576879:R12.PO.B - INTERNAL SALES ORDER ARE NOT CREATED CORRECTLY FROM MULTIPLE INTERNAL REQUISITIO , is applied
Patch 8692047 - This patch resolves the issue of isolated so header is created if deliver-to is same customer, different address , is applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document