Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not allow to perform Both On-line and Offline create accounting.
Error message seen when attempting on-line create accounting is:
"No accounting lines exist for this document yet. Please create accounting first."
Offline Accounting shows error as :
Error 95937:There Are Either Non-Accountable Events Existing In The System, Or Events Which Could Not Be Processed Because No Data Could Be Found On Transaction Objects.
Steps To Reproduce :
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager >
- Navigation: Transactions > Transaction
- Create a New Transaction and complete it
- Click on Tools > Create Accounting
- Verify if system allows to create on-line create accounting.
Upgrade to 12.2.6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms