Users Are Not Able To Search For Purchase Orders Using the Negotiation Number Number On the PO Autocreate Form
(Doc ID 2235853.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Autocreate form users cannot search using the negotiation number although users can search by the Requisition number.
Not Able to Search by negotiation Number in PO Autocreate Form, though able to search by POR Number.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) POR 3190856 Created and Approved
2) RFQ/Negotition 482390 created in Sourcing Module from POR 3190856
3) Quote/Bid Created
4) RFQ Closed
5) Awarded without PO Creation
6) RFQ Completed without PO Creation
7) Attempt to search for the Negotiation on the Autocreate form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document