Learning Certification Description Text Does Not Wrap Like It Does In 12.1.3
(Doc ID 2235932.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP6 version, Learner Component
The Learning Certification description text does not wrap like it does in 12.1.3
The Learning Certification description text does not wrap like it does in 12.1.3. This makes it more cumbersome and confusing for the user to subscribe in the Learning Certification as well as enroll in the course. The user does not see the subscribe or the enroll buttons unless they scroll all the way to the right of the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Responsibility Learning Management> Learning Certification> Grounds for Success
2. Course Catalog> Grounds for Success> Online grounds for success> Certification Summary>
3. Note: The user does not see the subscribe or the enroll buttons unless they scroll all the way to the right of the screen.
4. Mid-Page> Under "Description" - The wording does not wrap. User has to scroll all the way to the right to view description.
5. Whenever you navigate through-out the Class Summary or Enrollment Details you still cannot view the entire description.
Upgraded from 12.1.3 to 12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document