Count Point And Backflush Flags Are Unchecked When An Operation Is Created Manually From Depot Repair Technician Portal Using Operation Code
(Doc ID 2236795.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Technician Portal, when an operation is created manually with an operation code, the count point and backflush flags are always unchecked and are not defaulted from the operation code.
In Technician Portal, when an operation is created manually with an operation code, the count point and backflush flags should default from the operation code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a standard operation using count point and backflush flags checked.
2. Navigate to => (R) Deport Repair Operations > Depot Repair > Technician Portal.
3. Click on Service Execution Tab and add an Operations using above created operation code.
4. Save the record.
5. Review created operation from Operations form.
6. The Count Point & Back-flush checkboxes are not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document