Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Technician Portal, when an operation is created manually with an operation code, the count point and backflush flags are always unchecked and are not defaulted from the operation code.
In Technician Portal, when an operation is created manually with an operation code, the count point and backflush flags should default from the operation code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a standard operation using count point and backflush flags checked.
2. Navigate to => (R) Deport Repair Operations > Depot Repair > Technician Portal.
3. Click on Service Execution Tab and add an Operations using above created operation code.
4. Save the record.
5. Review created operation from Operations form.
6. The Count Point & Back-flush checkboxes are not checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms