'APP-FND-01934: ORA-01445 : Cannot select ROWID' Error When Creating Relationship Plan
(Doc ID 2236803.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new relationship plan, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01934: ORA-01445 : Cannot select ROWID from, or sample ,as join view without a key-preserved table in package CSC_RELATIONSHIP_PLAN_PVT procedure Update_Plan_Header
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Service (R) -> Setup -> Relationship Plans -> Define Relationship Plans
2. Created the Plan under 'Plan Headers' tab
3. In the Plan Details tab, add a New Conditions and save.
4. Try to select that condition under Plan details
5. The reported error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document