Derivation Error: CATEGORY (VALUE= CATEGORIE) specified is invalid While Load OSN Catalog File Through 'Catalog Bulk Load - Items Upload'
(Doc ID 2236818.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Loading external catalog
When the Catalog bulk upload is automatically run from OSN to get punch out products, it completes
with the following error:
Derivation Error: CATEGORY (VALUE= CATEGORIE) specified is invalid.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Catalog Administration Issues/Catalog Bulkload
2. Upload loading for our punch out suppliers a catalog file through OSN to get the punch out products also searchable through Endeca.
3.Supplier sends catalog file through OSN --> Catalog file is received within the eBS XML Gateway --> Process Catalog Bulk Load - Items Upload is kicked off automatically
4.Run Populate Endeca Metadata for iProcurement -->Punch out items are also visible and searchable within Endeca.
5. Supplier of course sends Category and UOM from their own internal system.Mapping to map those values to the ones of the Buyer are setup in eCommerce
6. Mapped the external Category, which is 'CATEGORIE' to the internal Category 'NNNNNNN'.
7. But when the Catalog Bulk upload is automatically ran it errors out with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document