Approved Supplier Banking Details Is Not Found In Supplier Banking Details Tab At Site Level
(Doc ID 2237336.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user implemented iSupplier and Supplier Life Cycle Management. But, for Approved Prospective Suppliers, the Supplier Banking details cannot be found in Supplier Banking Details tab at Site level.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to iSupplier responsibility and create supplier registration request and add the supplier banking details.
2. Approve the supplier registration request.
3. Approve the supplier banking details request.
4. Approve the bank account assignment request.
5. When performing a search for the assigned account for this supplier under "Banking Details Tab" no date found at site level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!