Change order Tolerance Not Working for Promise Date Change In Encumbrance Distribution
(Doc ID 2237352.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
The system not create archive after we update GL Encumbered Date at PO Distribution level Reproduce Cass update GL Encumbered Date
PO should be auto approved
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Change order tolerance for promise date as 365 days
2. Create a PO in encumbered org and send for approval
3. Approver gets notification and approved it
4. The buyer changes the promise date to next day
5. The PO is self approved and no notification sent
6. The buyer performed 'Un reserve' and changes the encumbered date in distribution
7. Approver gets notification and approved it
8. The buyer changes the promise date again to next day
9. Now the PO is not self approved and send notification to approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document