Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self-Service electability not re-evaluated while adding a dependent during Open enrollment.
Dependent added during enrollment flow of Open is not considered in option choices without backing out and re-processing.
Expect that once dependent is added during enrollment flow - electable choices are refreshed during transition to election page. Election page should show
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
With Family Member Code set to 'Check Dependent Designation Requirements'
1. Navigate to Employee Self-Service Responsibility > Benefits
2. Add new Dependent in Enrollment Flow
3. Navigate to Benefit Choices page:
- Only visible options are Self-Only options
4. Now back out the Life Event and Re-Process (Benefits Service Center > View Person Life Events)
5. Navigate back to Employee Self Service and enter Enrollment Flow
- Skip Dependent page as this step has already been done
- See that Enrollment Choices now include Dependent Options
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms