Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Management
One-time deliver-to-location is lost due to switch in authorization context approver.
The One-time deliver-to-location is lost due to a switch in authorization context of the approver if the approver chooses to edit the requisition.
The issue is that the authorization which is at the bottom of the approver's authorization list in the main menu is selected after the approver clicks on 'Edit Requisition'.
Oracle has provided a patch for the issue of "Bug 15934872 : ONE TIME ADDRESS IS LOST WHEN APPROVER EDIT THE REQUISITION", but this is a Family/RUP Patch that cannot be applied on the environment of our customer. So we cannot use this patch to solve the issue and are in desperate need of another patch.
Authorization context approver is not lost when approver edits requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iProcurement: Create new catalog requisition
2. At step Requisition Information enter a One-tome deliver to location
3. Submit requisition
4. From the work-list approver selects the requisition
5. Approver chooses to update the requisition
6. After selecting to update the requisition the authorization context of the approver is switched to the buyer one.
7. When selects approve the one-time deliver-to-location is changed an multiple address is lost.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use one-time address functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms