Is There A Way To Create Item Based ASL Using Approve Functionality On Assessment?
(Doc ID 2237687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently on 12.2.5 we are able to create a Category ASL, using approve option on an Assessment on Supplier Management, but the same option is not available for Items.
Is there a way to create Item based ASL using Approve functionality on Assessment?
1. Go to Supplier Management
2. Create a Assessment using Supplier Management Administrator
3. Create a Line on the Assessment using line type Inventory Item and enter a item code
4. Create a line on the assessment using a line type goods and enter a Category Code
5. Approve and Publish the Assessment. Wait the the Supplier Response and Close the assessment.
6.Enter in the option Approve Line
7. Only the line with the Category Option is available. The inventory Item Line is not available.
8. Approve the Line and a Category ASL is created, but there is not option to create the ASL for the first line that is a Inventory Item Based Line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document