Unable To Execute More Than One Action Against A PO in Buyer Work Center - Getting Error "Select a valid value"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Buyer Work Center, when attempting to execute more than one action against a Purchase Order (PO) if that PO number exist in multiple operating units, the following error occurs:
Search Value: Order - Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a Purchasing responsibility , navigate to Buyer Work Center, Orders page
2. Perform a search by providing the purchase order number
3. Two orders appears with the same number but pertaining to different operating units.
4. Select one of them and perform View Revision History--works correctly
5. Click ‘Return to Orders’
6. Then perform a second action – View approval workflow---> it errors with "Search Value: Order- select a valid value"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms