Unable To Execute More Than One Action Against A PO in Buyer Work Center - Getting Error "Select a valid value"
(Doc ID 2238193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Buyer Work Center, when attempting to execute more than one action against a Purchase Order (PO) if that PO number exist in multiple operating units, the following error occurs:
Search Value: Order - Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a Purchasing responsibility , navigate to Buyer Work Center, Orders page
2. Perform a search by providing the purchase order number
3. Two orders appears with the same number but pertaining to different operating units.
4. Select one of them and perform View Revision History--works correctly
5. Click ‘Return to Orders’
6. Then perform a second action – View approval workflow---> it errors with "Search Value: Order- select a valid value"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document