Credit Check Diagnostics Output Failed Due To "EXCEPTION - Numeric Overflow caught in ONTCreditCheck.displayOrderDetails"
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running report credit check apps diagnostic responsibility, it fails due to the following.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start Oracle E-Business Suite
- Connect to responsibility Application Diagnostics
- Select the Diagnose menu option
- Click button Select Application and select Application "Oracle Order Management"
- Scroll down to group "Credit Check"
- Select test name "Credit Check"
- Input parameters and submit the report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms