UBB-Billing Invoice-Lines are not Associated with Usage-Assets Resulting Incorrect TQ-Line Amounts
(Doc ID 2238841.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Usage Based Billing
Find that UBB-Billing Invoice-Lines are not associated with Usage-Assets associated to Usage-Lines, which resulting Incorrect TQ-Line Amounts such as Billed-Not-Paid UBB-invoice-amounts resulting Invalid Termination-Quote-Amounts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a Contract with Usage-Line with Payment/Disbursement-details
2. Complete Usage Based Billing for 01-Jan-2016 01-Mar-2016 (Observation Serviced-Asset-Number is not showing-up for Usage-Based Billing Invoices)
3. Create a Termination-Quote for Usage-Asset on the Contract and Observed there no are Billed-Not-Paid - PASSTHROUGH USAGE Quote-Line-Amounts.
4. As there are Billed-Not-Paid Invoices exists for PASSTHROUGH USAGE lines for Quoted-Asset, It is expected Quote-line-Amount. For all other Invoice-line-types we don't see BNP-lines.
5. Earlier UBB-Billing invoices use to get Asset-Number association on the Invoice-Lines, now we are not seeing Asset-Numbers on Invoice-lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document