CST Value Not Getting Calculated Correctly
(Doc ID 2239294.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India PO Localizations
CST value not getting calculated correctly. The CST amount is getting calculated on Basic Excise+CVD and its excluding the SAD part at the time of Match receipt
After Match receipt, the Basic Excise amount calulated should be inclusive of CVD and SAD if the nature of these components are exlusive. In this case CST is calculated on USP + Basic Excise amount which might have flown in AR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO in USD currency for importing goods without any IL taxes attached
2. Create a BOE Invoice and assign all duties and taxes to it
3. Pay the BOE Invoice
4. Create a receipt using IL receipt menu attaching (Basic Custom Duty + CVD + SAD)
5. Attach all IL taxes
6. Click on Apply BOE and apply the paid BOE invoice to it
7. Create a Sales order and apply taxes including CSt which gets calculated on Unit selling price only at SO level
8. Release the SO
9. Perform Transact Move order
10. Match Receipt
11. Ship Confirm
12. Workflow Backgraound process
13. Auto Invoice import
14. India Local Concurent program
15. Found that in AR invoice the CST calculated is on (Unit selling price only + CVD) whereas before applying the patch the CST used to be calculated on (Unit selling price only + CVD + SAD).
16. CST on SO and AR invoice are different as in So its calculated on USP only
The issue has the following business impact:
GE business users are not able to create any AR invoices due to this and business is hindered to quiet an extent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document