After Running the Benefits ACA Archive Process, Some Employees Are Missing Form 1095C
(Doc ID 2239387.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Part II of 1095C is showing "No Results Found"
Pat II should display data even if health coverage is waived
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Person Life Events Form
2. Form shows Processed Life Events dating back to 2015
3. and Enrollment Results shows current enrollment with start date of 01-JAN-2014
4. and Person had electable choices of Health Plan Options for coverage starting 01-JAN-2016
5. Total Compensation -> Affordable Care Act -> View Employee Archive Data
6. Part I contains data, Part II just shows 'No Results Found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document