Invalid Encumbrance When Changing Purchase Order PO Price After Receipt
(Doc ID 2240419.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid encumbrance when changing Purchase Order PO price after receipt
Steps to recreate issue:
1. Create a PO with line#1 quantity 10 and price 20
2. PO is approved and reserved
3. Encumbered amount on PO is 200
4. Paritially receive the PO for quantity 3
5. Unreserve the PO. PO unreserved only for 7 quantity. Encumbered amount is 60
6. Change the price to 30
7. Encumbered amount is 270 which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!