Award PDF Does Not Update Supplier if Award Draft is Rejected by Approver
(Doc ID 2240636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an award with one supplier is rejected by the approver and changed to another supplier after the rejection will not change the supplier on the PDF printout.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an award draft with a specific vendor and submit it to workflow.
2. Login as the approver and reject the award.
3. Go in as the submitter and update the rejected award.
4. Change the award vendor on the award and try to print the PDF.
5. The vendor will not change on the award PDF.
The vendor on the PDF should be changed to the correct new vendor instead of showing the original vendor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document