Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Buyer Work Center, "Communication Method" was incorrectly defaulted as "E-Mail" for AutoCreated Purchase Order (PO).
1. Profiles setting
- PO: Communication Email Default = "Contact"
- PO: Default Communication method from Order document = "No"
2. 'Communication Method' setting for Supplier
- Navigation = Supply Base > Suppliers
- Search for Supplier
- In the 'Address Book', Search for Site
- On 'Manage Site > Communication' tab, set 'Notification Method' = null
- In the 'Contact Directory', set up email address for the Supplier Contact
3. AutoCreate Requisition into PO
- Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Requisitions > Demand Workbench
- Select Requisition line and 'Add' to 'Document Builder'
- Enter above Supplier and Site
- Click 'Create'
- PO will then be created and populated in 'Buyer Work Center > Orders' page
- 'Communication Method' of autocreated PO is defaulted from Contact's E-mail address, even though the default communication method is set up at Site level as blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms