Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 12.1 HRMS RUP3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8, while saving the Grade step information in Grade Step Placement window once changed,
the following error occurs and the salary information is only partially updated on Salary form.
Post Process encountered exceptions when processing the Grade/Step Information.
Please Check the exception in the Process Log with the Module type as 'Assignment Enrollment.
Steps to Reproduce:
Tested for employee ##### using UAE Key user responsibility attached directly to Business Group and no Security profile Using Core Code only.
People > Enter maintain
2. Datetrack 21-SEP-2016
3. Query employee ######
4. Click on Assignment
5. Click on Salary
6. Confirmed Salary $$$$$
7. Closed Salary form
8. Changed Organization, position, grade etc.
10. Click on Salary
11. Confirmed NEW Salary based on new position and grade $$$$$
12. Closed Salary form
13. Clicked on others > Grade Step
14. Made change to Grate step from M to 03
Caution: Post Process encountered exceptions when processing the Grade/step information. Please check the exception in the Process Log with the module type as "Assignment Enrollment"
16. Click on the Salary page again but the salary $ is not changed even though the step has changed in the Grade Salary Limits section of the salary form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms