Rejected Suppliers Should Not Be Considered While Creating New Suppliers.
(Doc ID 2241243.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Supplier Registration Issues
After the Users "Reopen" a "Rejected" New Supplier Request the users must manually Refresh the page to see the Status Change from "Rejected" to "Draft"
users believe the page should refresh automatically.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Supplier Management User
3. Navigation: Suppliers >> Home >> New Supplier Requests >>
4. New Supplier Request >> Search >> Status: "Rejected" ->> Click: "GO"
5. Returns Rejected Supplier: "TestABC" ->> Click: "Review" ->>
6. Review: "New Supplier Request TestABC" ->> Select Action: "Reopen" ->> Click: "GO" ->>
7. Receive a Warning message: Reopening this request will change the status of this supplier to "Draft",
and will enable changes to this request. Do you want to continue? No - OR - Yes ?
8. Click: "Yes" ->> The page does not get "Refreshed". It is still showing the Status = Rejected.
9. Users has to manually be "Refreshed" ->> Client believes this should Refresh Automatically.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document