Initiate Retrieval Dashboard Counts Not Populating Correctly
(Doc ID 2241475.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Dashboards
Timecards Remaining and Timecards Retrieved counts not populating correctly
On the Retrieval Dashboard, Initiate Retrieval Tab, When looking at the Batch Details of a completed batch, the values for Timecards Remaining and Timecards Retrieved are not populating correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Time Administrator > Dashboards > Retrieval Dashboard > Initiate Retrieval Tab:
2. Click on the first request ID
Scroll down to Timecards Process Information
You can see, the Timecards Remaining Count and the Timecards Retrieved Counts are Null.
3. Select the Timecards Retrieved Tab, now the counts populate. They should populate Initially
4. If I select a new Batch number, the timecard information changes but the counts do not:
5. Again, if I select the Timecards Retrieved tab, the counts are updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document