UK: RTI: Earlier Year Update (EYU) Report Incorrect NI (National Insurance) When Multiple EYUs Are Run
(Doc ID 2241630.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 multiple times, National Insurance amounts are duplicated for some employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login under UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2.Make a balance adjustments on assignment xxxx at 31-Mar-2016
3. Run RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 for all employees - shows correct results.
4. Make a balance adjustments on other assignment (of other employee)
5. Run again RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 - assignment xxxx is picked again.
6. Check output and see National Insurance amounts are duplicated for assignment xxxx.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document