UK: RTI: Earlier Year Update (EYU) Report Incorrect NI (National Insurance) When Multiple EYUs Are Run
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 multiple times, National Insurance amounts are duplicated for some employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login under UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2.Make a balance adjustments on assignment xxxx at 31-Mar-2016
3. Run RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 for all employees - shows correct results.
4. Make a balance adjustments on other assignment (of other employee)
5. Run again RTI - Earlier Year Update Process (EYU) 2015/16 - assignment xxxx is picked again.
6. Check output and see National Insurance amounts are duplicated for assignment xxxx.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms