When Making a Field Read Only The Form Does Not Hold The Value In The field
(Doc ID 2241892.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.X
When trying to default a value into an OAF page that is 'read only' the value is not retained when saving the form.
For example. The Returns portal page contains a Quantity field. A OA Framework personalization is created to set a default value = 1,
and make the field read only.. The value defaults to the page, but an error occurs when trying to save the record.
The quantity field is either null or has invalid value. Please enter a positive integer greater than zero
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to returns portal page.
2. Select 'enter return'
3. select personalization link 'Personalize "Returns Information"'
4. select personalize icon for name = 'Message Text Input: Quantity'
5. Set initial value = 4
6. Set read only = true
8. re-open the returns portal..
9. The item qty defaults to 4 and is read only..
10. try to advance to the next step.
11. Error occurs.
"The quantity field is either null or has invalid value. Please enter a
positive integer greater than zero."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document