Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To have the ability to update bidder information directly from the RFI without having to delete it and start over.
1. Buyer Creates a Supplier User Account in Sourcing using an incorrect e-mail
2. Then, this user is added to an RFI as a bidder and then the RFI is published
3. Notice that the Contact Details for the Supplier are incorrect.
4. Attempt to update the contact details of the Supplier directly on the published RFI
5. There is no way to edit the Bidders on the RFI so it is necessary to cancel and create a new RFI to add the correct bidder and contact information
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms