Steps On Step Quantity Tab Of Recipe Gets Duplicated While Creating A New Recipe
(Doc ID 2242380.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Product Development Recipes
When creating a new recipe by duplicating new record and without selecting the LOV (List of Values)
for the routing find that the steps on Step Quantity tab of recipe gets duplicated This works fine when the LOV is using during the new recipe creation. This happens only step quantity override is enabled.
No duplicate step quantities when creating a new recipe
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility -> Formulator
2 Navigate to -> Recipe form
3 Query an existing version of recipe.
4 Try to create a new version of recipe by following Duplicate Record above option.
5. Give a new version to the recipe.
6. Manually change the Formula version(Note: Without selecting the formula version from the LOV, just enter the version manually).
7. Click on save.
8. Manually change the Routing Version (Note: Without selecting the Routing version from the LOV, just enter the version manually).
9. Click on Save.
10. Now the Step Quantity tab of Recipe has duplicate steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document