Driver Power Unit Effective and Expiration Date Fields Do Not Consider Time When Defined Through XML Integration
(Doc ID 2242424.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading a Driver XML via XML integration, inbound to OTM, the time defined in the EffectiveDate and ExpirationDate elements is ignored. The date defined for both of these elements is integrated correctly, however, the time is displayed at midnight (i.e. 00:00) regardless of what is defined in the XML.
It is expected that the time defined in both EffectiveDate and ExpirationDate elements display the time correctly for the driver power unit.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Send a Driver XML inbound to OTM with effective and expiration date/time defined for the driver power unit as outlined in the Glog-Xml.xsd.
2. Ensure that the transmission is processed successfully.
3. Navigate to Fleet Management -> Driver Management -> Driver Manager
4. Search for and select to edit the respective driver.
5. In the Power Unit table for the drive, the effective and expiration dates will display correctly, however the time will not be displayed as what was defined in the XML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document