Company Logo Not Displayed In "Invoice Details" Page For Few iReceivables Responsibilities
(Doc ID 2242975.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Corporate Branding Image for Oracle Applications" profile option has been set correctly as follows :
Site : <appropriate_Company_Logo_image_file_name>
Even after this setting, while viewing the "Invoice Details" page via few iReceivables responsibilities, the "Company Logo" is not displayed at the top of this page. Instead of the 'Company Logo', the standard Oracle logo is being displayed.
However, for other iReceivables responsibilities, the 'Company Logo' is displayed properly in the 'Invoice Details' page.
Steps to Reproduce :
Responsibility : <use_the_non-working_iReceivables_responsibility_that_you_are_using>
Navigation : Customer Search
- In "Search By" field, select "Customers" from the drop-down LOV.
- Enter the Customer Number in the adjacent field & click on Go.
- Click "Account Summary" glass icon corresponding to the appropriate customer address.
- In the Account Summary page, click on "Overdue Invoices" amount.
- Subsequently, in "Account Details" page, click on any Invoice Number.
- This will open the 'Invoice Details' page where the standard Oracle logo is being displayed instead of the 'Company Logo' at the top of this page.
However, when the aforesaid steps are repeated via the working iReceivables responsibilities, the 'Company Logo' is displayed properly at the top of 'Invoice Details' page as desired.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document