Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, COST
When the check box Include Child Assets is unchecked the summary cost and WO details cost are not matching.
Expect for the costs to match.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose Maintenance Super User Responsibility.
2. Choose the Maintenance Organization (i.e. SCR) and choose Go button.
3. Navigate to Assets Tab and Choose Capital from Sub Tabs.
4. Enter the Asset Number and Choose Go button.
5. Select the Asset Number in results table and Choose “Costs” from Asset Number action LOV and Choose Go button.
6. Enter Period From (i.e. May-15) and Period To (i.e. May-15) Values in Cost View Options and choose Go button.
7. System is showing Total (INR) 1253111.49 in Actual Cost Summary
8. Choose Work Order Cost Details button.
9. Choose Export button and Total the Actual Cost in excel sheet. Total Actual cost (INR) is 120031.29.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms