Error: APP-FND-01564: ORACLE Error 24345 thrown while Selecting LOV icon in Default Location parameter field of Min-max planning report
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Replenish
When attempting to select lov icon of default location field in min-max planning report, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 24345
Cause: fdlget failed due to ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to applications
2. Follow steps as mentioned note: 268614.1
3. Select Inventory responsibility
4. Navigate to Planning > Min-Max Planning
5. In parameters field move to Default Delivery to field
6. Press ctrl+l in the field or select the lov icon
Only work around is to enter partial values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms