Forecast Work Order Simulate Wrong Suggestion
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running simulate forecast work order, the Preventive Maintenance engine suggest a wrong preventive work order. The setup
from the system is not set to PM set name but when user run simulate, it show with wrong PM set name.
When the simulation runs, the PM set name should be correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Manager.
2. Navigation: Work Order Planning->Maintenance Workbench.
3. Choose All assets and click Launch.
4. Choose Forecast Work from the Maintenance Workbench.
5. Enter start date, horizon, and set name.
6. Click on Simulate.
7. Asset number can be seen with the correct as well wrong PM Names.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms