Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 version, Requisition and Vacancy
When attempting to create a new vacancy using iRec Recruiter after click on next to review the vacancy the vacancy details on Step 4 of 5 then clicking on the 'Back' button to make changes....
the information typed in does not look the same.
Spaces between words have been deleted causing the typed data to no longer be readable since words are now joint into one word
It is expected that once clicking on the 'Next' or 'Review' button to review the data and then clicking the Back button the data should look exactly the same and the spaces should not be deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iRecruitment Recruiter
2. Vacancies tab
3. Click on Create Vacancy Button
4. Enter Primary Details Step 1 of 5
6. Enter Required skills Step 2 of 5
8. Enter Team Members Step 3 of 5
10. Format Job Posting Step 4 of 5
11. Type in the details of the job
12. NEXT or Submit to review data
13. Review the data then click Back button
14. The typed text is different, certain spaces have been deleted and word have been combined such as "processes involved n the reviewing" is now "processes involved in reviewing"
Due to this issue, customer can not post vacancies since regardless weather the data is typed in or copied over from NotePad the issue/result is the same when clicking on the back button after reviewing the vacancy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms