Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXRVXRV_XML module: Expected Receipts Report (XML) is ending in error.
The error is occurring only whenever run program providing Ship-To Location parameter value which is more than 40 characters.
If Ship-To Location parameter value is less than 40 characters then report good works.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
ORA-06512: at line 7
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing responsibility: Reports> Run
2. Run the 'Expected Receipts Report (XML)' with Ship-To Location parameter value which is more than 40 characters
3. It completes in error status
1. Found out similar issue from <Note 1962852.1>: Expected Receipts Report - REP-0091: Invalid value for parameter 'P_LOCATION'
2. Applied <Patch 22598102> (R12.INV.B.delta.14)
3. After applying a patch, the error in Expected Receipts Report was fixed but the patch did not fix the error in Expected Receipts Report (XML)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms