ORA-20001 HR_7220_INVALID_PRIMARY_KEY Error When Adding Balance Values in GL
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lookups
When attempting to add balancing segment values in General Ledger (GL), the following error occurs.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20001: HR_7220_INVALID_PRIMARY_KEY:
ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_ORGANIZATION_API", line 4930
ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_LEDGERS_PKG", line 112
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility for the super ledger user.
3. N-> Setup-> Financials-> Accounting Setup Manager.
4. Query the ledger Libro_Contable.
5. Click on the 'Update Accounting Options' for the above ledger.
6. Click the link Update Balancing Segment Values for the legal entity.
7. Add a record and click Apply.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms