Move Any LPN-- Qty can be moved from Reservable SI to Non Reservable when SOFT Reservation exists
(Doc ID 2244741.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there is a High Level Reservation (SOFT RESERVATION) existing for a Item, then "Move any LPN" is allowing to move the item from Reservable Subinventory to Non reservable Subinventory.
The Reservation of the item can still be seen and ATR goes negative.
If subinventory transfer is performed for the same scenario, then system WONT let qty move from Reservable subinventory to Non reservable subinventory
"Move any LPN" should not move the qty from Reservable Subinventory to Non Reservable
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bring the onhand qty for a Item in inventory and pack it in LPN
1. Create a Sales order for the Item and do high level Reservation ( Soft Reservation)
2. Go to "Move any LPN" and try to move the qty from Reservable Subinventory to Non Reservable subinventory
3. Qty moves to non reservable subinventory
4. The reservation can still be seen for the sales order, even when the qty is in Non reservable subinventory
5. This makes the ATR of the item also as negative
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!