Propagate Engineering Change Order (ECO) Performance Issue With Over 500 Revised Items
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Engineering - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find there are performance issues in the Propagate ECO program with revised items over 500.
Expect reasonable performance when propagating a change order with such a large number of revised items.
1. Create a hierarchy with 5 organizations
2. Create change order with over 2000 revised items.
3. Approve and Implement the change order.
4. The Propagate ECO program is launched upon change order implementation.
5. Propagation takes several hours based on the number of revised items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms