Warehouse Control System (WCS) Created Duplicate Directives
(Doc ID 2245303.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Dispense Material in MES application, after selecting the device and pressing Read from Device, the application is sending a request to read from ALL devices instead of the device selected to read
The table WMS_CAROUSEL_DIRECTIVE_QUEUE there are records insert for all the scales in that organization. as opposed to only a record for device selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose responsibility MES Operator
2. Navigate to: Dispensing / Dispensable Material
3. Select desired organization
4. Search Batch and select for Dispense
5. Acknowledge Instructions
6. Click on Weigh Material
7. Select Boot, Container and Scale (only select scale name - TEST_SCALE)
8. Click on Weight Measure
9. Notice that there are multiple directive created (one for each Device setup) instead of just for the device selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document