Requisition Does Not Retain Source Org When Lines Are Copied
(Doc ID 2245955.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2.5
Upon doing a copy line - on an internal requisition line - the source org is not retained.
Doing a copy line should keep the source organization as the source organization that was copied using Shift + f6
1. Internal requisition created
2. Enter the lines
-Ensure destination organization is M1 - Seattle - as well as deliver to
3. Enter item CM96713 and hit tab
4. Note the source organization drops in from the sourcing rules
5. Change this to another organization - then enter quantity and need by - save
6. Click onto line 2 - shift + f6 to copy
7. Change quantity on line 2 - save
8. Find that its not retaining the original source org that was present during the initial copy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!