Requisition Does Not Retain Source Org When Lines Are Copied
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2.5
Upon doing a copy line - on an internal requisition line - the source org is not retained.
Doing a copy line should keep the source organization as the source organization that was copied using Shift + f6
1. Internal requisition created
2. Enter the lines
-Ensure destination organization is M1 - Seattle - as well as deliver to
3. Enter item CM96713 and hit tab
4. Note the source organization drops in from the sourcing rules
5. Change this to another organization - then enter quantity and need by - save
6. Click onto line 2 - shift + f6 to copy
7. Change quantity on line 2 - save
8. Find that its not retaining the original source org that was present during the initial copy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms