Oracle.Jbo.TooManyObjectsException JBO-25013 Error When Viewing FYI Notifications
(Doc ID 2246014.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Requisition and Vacancy
After submitting a vacancy update for approval, the initiator gets an FYI notification which contains the following error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an iRecruitment responsibility, e.g. iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Update the vacancy.
6. Submit the changes for approval.
7. Approve the transaction up to the final approver.
8. Look for any FYI notifications sent to the initiator regarding the vacancy update transaction.
Modified the setup of iRecruitment functions to include the parameter &pNtfFyiDetails=Y
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document