Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Requisition and Vacancy
After submitting a vacancy update for approval, the initiator gets an FYI notification which contains the following error.
oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[61703 ].
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an iRecruitment responsibility, e.g. iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Update the vacancy.
6. Submit the changes for approval.
7. Approve the transaction up to the final approver.
8. Look for any FYI notifications sent to the initiator regarding the vacancy update transaction.
Modified the setup of iRecruitment functions to include the parameter &pNtfFyiDetails=Y
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms