Can't Submit Close Discrete Jobs Program When Using Non-Default Date Format Mask
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If user set profile option ICX: Date Format Mask to something other than the default "31-DEC-1999", when trying to submit Close Discrete Jobs with a From Job Start Date field entered, below error will pop up and preventing the submission of the program.
Please enter date value 01-JAN-99 in correct format: MM/DD/RRRR
Steps to Reproduce
- Change profile "ICX: Date Format Mask" to "12/31/1999" for current user, save, log out then log back in.
- Go to Submit Request form, pick Close Discrete Jobs program
- In the parameters dialog, enter "08/21/2014" for From Job Start Date, observe the To Job Start Date is automatically populated as "21-AUG-2014", which is in incorrect format.
- Manually correct To Job Start Date from "21-AUG-14" to "08/21/2014", click OK.
- Click Submit button, observe an error dialog pops up with message: "Please enter date value 21-AUG-14 in correct format: MM/DD/RRRR." even though there is no "21-AUG-14" in our input
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms