Error When Deleting Draft Solicitations
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Delete a Draft Solicitation the following error occurs:
Conformed Document cannot be Deleted.
Original document has been closed and hence this document can not be published.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: CLM Purchasing Super User
3. Navigation: Buyer Work Center ->> Negotiations ->>
4. Create and Publish a Solicitation. ->> Create a Surrogate offer
5. Award the Offer - >> Create an Amendment to the Solicitation ->> Save as Draft.
6. After the Solicitation Closes ->> Try to Delete the Draft Solicitation.
7. Receive the following error: "Conformed Document cannot be Deleted."
8. Then Attempt to Update the Draft ->> Receive Error: "Original document has been closed and hence this document can not be published."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms