Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two issues that are related to clauses and modifications:
1) Clauses are added to an award and a modification is created. The clauses are moving from the award to the modification onto the Modification PDF and the Conformed copy, however when the Modification is submitted the clauses section is empty for all sections. The clauses are not being carried over to the modification once it is submitted.
2) The second issue is that when clauses are added to an award and a modification is created where the buyer is deleting a clause. The deleted clause is reflected on the Modification PDF but on the conformed copy the deleted clause is still listed. In this case as well once the modification is submitted the clause section is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create Award with clauses
2) Create Mod and delete a clause
3) Before submitting the Mod check the Modification PDF and the Conformed Copy - check clauses
4) User will find the deleted clause is still on the conformed copy, the deletion is noted on the Modification PDF.
5) Submit the Mod
6) Check clause sections, user will find the clause section to be empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms