Error in Performing Rebook after a Partial Termination and Asset Location Change
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
Find that after performing a Partial termination of terminating one asset/unit from a contract and performing an asset location change, revision of the contract errors out with the following:
1. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Principal Payment in stream generation template.
2. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Loan Payment in stream generation template.
3. OKL_INSTALL_LOC_MISSING_USAGE(USAGE_TYPE=INSTALL_AT)(ADDRESS=430 Lucas Avenue Winnipeg MB R2V 4GB Canada)(INSTANCE_NUMBER=19090)
4. Error while creating Install Base transaction header for contract 10644-RB3032
5. User-Defined Exception in Package OKL_COPY_CONTRACT_PVT Procedure COPY_LEASE_CONTRACT_NEW
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a lease contract with multiple assets.
2. Book the contract
3. Create a partial termination and terminate one of the assets.
4. Approve the quote and accept the quote
5. Return the asset and perform a location change to a different party and address and apply
6. Run terminate expired contract program to terminate the asset
7. Perform a rebook of the contract to make changes to the other 2 assets or fees on the contract
Enter any revision reason, for instance: Other
Enter today's date for revision date
Click on Go and receive the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms