Error When Trying To Change Returned Purchase Requisition
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, iProcurement:
When attempting to change a returned Purchase Requisition, the following error occurs.
'Requisition can not be withdrawn as purchase order has been created for one or more of the requisition lines. You can
create a change request once purchase order gets approved. Please check the status of the purchase order and retry.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility.
2. Go to Requisitions tab.
3. Click on Search Button.
4. Enter the requisition number and click search.
5. Click on the requisition number to open it.
6. See the requisition details.
7. Click on Change button.
8. The application shows a warning related to requisition change, say ‘Yes’.
9. Error is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms