In Oracle contract Lifecycle Management, Able to Approve an Award With Fund Value Greater Than the Backing Requisition
(Doc ID 2247293.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Award/PO
Able to approve award with fund value greater than the backing requisition
Steps to replicate the Issue :
- Created and approved requisition for $15.00
- Created award and link req to line 0001
- Submit the award for approval but don't approve it yet
==> Award is in 'IN PROCESS' status
- Return to req and create an amendment to reduce the value to
- Submit amendment for approval and verify the req decrease amount to $10
- Now approve the PO
==> PO approved successful with amount = $15
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document