Error ORA-01403 When Clicking 'Estimate' For One Work Order
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking 'Estimate' on the work orders page, the following error occurs.
The issue ONLY occurs for one work order.
1. ORA-01403: no data found in Package CST_EamJob_PUB Procedure Compute_Job_Estimate : l_stmt_num - 35
2. Error: CST_EAMCOST_PUB.compute_job_estimate() in Package CSTPECEP Procedure ESTIMATE_WORKORDER(40):
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Query a specific work order.
4. Go to Update Work Order.
5. Try to click on 'Estimate' and receive the aforementioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms