R12: AP: Supplier Site Tax And Reporting Changes Are Saved But Automatically Reverted When Form Re-entered
(Doc ID 2247669.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, Tax Classification Code provided on Supplier Site Tax Details form of Supplier is not stored even after saving the changes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Supplier > Entry
3. Query the Supplier > Tax Reporting > Select the Site and Click on Update Transaction tax
4. Provide the Tax Classification and Save the changes
5. Re query the supplier and find the changes are not there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.