Modifier is not working properly for Freight And Special Charge List
(Doc ID 2248019.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifier is not working properly for Freight and Special charge List. The actions performed are:
1. Setup Freight and Special Charge Modifier header. Active check box is set as "YES" and Automatic check box set as "NO"
2. Set up 2 modifier lines with charge types - Freight costs and Insurance. At Line Level (Automatic = "YES" Override = "YES" and Include on Returns = "YES")
3. Save the setup
4. Run Build Attribute Mapping Rules
5. Create a sales order through Quick Sales Order Form
5. Go to Actions - Charges
7. Try to Manually Update the Freight costs and get the message "FRM-41050. You cannot update this record"
After issue resolved by changing the value of profile option OM: Charging Privilege --- Full Access/Unlimited access - Rate% and Amt/Unit Fields are disable, cannot update.
Is this a standard functionality? If not, is there any workaround on how to achieve this without Rate% and Amt/Unit Fields being disabled, nonupdateable?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document